By now just about everyone has heard of how powerful our thoughts, words and beliefs are. Yet, for some unknown reason people subject themselves to listening to and talking about how bad things currently are with the economy.
Over and over we hear how absolutely terrible things are. The fact is we are going through a global transformation; one that we can either resist or accept. Through the resistance we create pain.
Through the acceptance we create solutions. If your business has slowed down, you have been let go from a job, you are finding yourself not able to indulge financially like in the past, here are a few recommendations to make this time very productive.
That Which We Resists Persists
1. Turn off the news. Don’t listen to the negative stories over and over and over. All you are doing is conditioning yourself to get stuck emotionally. Don’t worry about not watching the news, you will get all the information you need from “helpful” friends, family members and colleagues who can’t seem to talk about much else than how bad things are.
2. Take this time to regroup emotionally, physically and spiritually. Organize your office, your hard drive, yourself. Notice what habits you have that may no longer be serving you. Decide which you need to release in order to grow.
3. Be prepared for the upswing because it is coming. And maybe sooner than some people realize. It is the ebb and flow of life.
4. Watch your thoughts and words. Document your language and thought patterns in a journal. The primary step in changing a behavior is to be aware of the behavior. Once you become aware you are now in a position to choose if you will continue the behavior or make a change.
5. Regardless of your current situation, give thanks. Focus on what you do have rather than what you don’t have. The Law of Attraction is such that what we focus on expands. If you focus on what you have to be grateful for you will surely find more to be grateful for.
6. Be in service to others. If you are in a space of “self pity” do something for someone else less fortunate with nothing attached to your actions. Simply be of service to be of service.
Practice these simple steps for the next 30 days and I assure you life will become much brighter, hopeful, joyful and abundant.